Friday, November 21, 2008

fooooood: BEDOK 85

this is like very long,
I decided to post after much persuation from nam
stupid sia so late 10pm still ask me for supper ( jasmine, nam, MAKOTO)...but for food i anything de. haha

First up, is the sugarcane. This drink can be found everywhere in Singapore, and probably one of the best drink for makan.
i hate the lemon. =( but overall nice drink




Next is my fav, the chicken wings. ooo dear these well glazed chicken wings really hit spot for me. Well charred bbqed, nuff said at $1.20 a pop, i Don't mind eating 10at a go.



next is the satay with the peanut sauce, Satay never dissapoint me me but
I still prefer the satay that bobby bought on the later trip.



Lastly, the heavenly 4: CKT, PRAWN MEE, CARROT CAKE AND ORH LUAK. DAM ARTERY CLOGGERING FOOD. looks i am dying soon.





Audrey and jasmine, are u salivating now? hope you were there to glutton out =p

No comments: